Lake Palestine Access, Marinas and Boat Docks
A large variety of private marinas and campgrounds around Lake Palestine offer boat launch ramps, rentals, docks, boat slips, boat storage, fish cleaning stations, picnic areas, camping, grills and markets, refueling stations, and other services.
Facilities around Lake Palestine include the following:
- Lake Palestine Resort - Lake Grill, camp & convenience store, docks, boat slips, boat launch ramps, fuel station, cabins & other lodging, protected swimming area, boat & kayak rentals, banquet hall, and RV park on Highway 155. The official address is 8900 Ruby Lane, Frankston, TX 75763. Phone 903.320.1112
More at Lake Palestine Resort website and Lake Palestine Resort on Facebook.
|Lake Palestine Resort
- The Villages Marina - boat stalls, paddle boat & pontoon boat rentals, kayaks, bait & tackle shop, fueling station, and fishing licenses. Also, enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Marina Harbour Grille. Phone: 903.561.1413.
|The Villages Marina
- Lake Palestine Marina at 16541 FM 344 near Emerald Bay. The marina offers secure boat storage and sailboat slips with access control as well as amenities such as a fuel filling station, bathrooms, storage lockers and on-site parking. Phone 903.426.7740
|Lake Palestine Marina
- Flat Creek Marina & RV Camping - 42 boat slip marina, 50 RV campsites, campfire rings, picnic tables, kayak rentals, and a bait & tackle store. 20758 Twin Oaks Drive, Chandler, TX 75758.
Phone: 903.849.6356. Also, visit Flat Creek Marina on Facebook
- Lakeside Getaway on Lake Palestine - For guests, amenities include boat launch, fishing pier, fish cleaning stations, electrical charging facilities for boat batteries, picnic tables, BBQ pits and more. Located at 16654 CR 1170. Phone 903.825.3295
- Big Steve's RV Park and Marina - On the south end of the lake, at 23491 County Road 4117 - RV hookups, laundry, boat ramp. Phone 903.617.0297
|This website has no affiliation or connection with the listed marinas or RV parks. It is always recommended that travelers do their own research and make informed decisions about the facilities they book.
Other facilities, including public boat launches, provide access to Lake Palestine:
- Chandler River Park
- Westberry Landing
- Kickapoo Public Ramp
- Flat Creek Public Ramp
- Saline Bay
- Camper's Cove
- Palestine Pines
- Lake Palestine Campground
- Deep End Public Ramp
- Cherokee Landing
- Chimney Creek Landing
Detailed list of Lake Palestine public access facilities provided by Texas Parks and Wildlife.