Lake Palestine and Tyler Area Lodging, Hotels, & Cabins
If you are visiting for a week or a month, the Lake Palestine area offers hotels, RV parks, campgrounds, condo rentals, bed & breakfasts, home rentals, lakefront resorts, and other accommodations.
Staying on or near the Lake?
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Villages Resort - 18270 Singing Wood Lane, Flint Texas - The resort overlooks Lake Palestine and has a full-service marina
- Lake Palestine Resort - Lake grill, store, docks, lodging, and RV park on Highway 155
- Lakeside Getaway on Lake Palestine
- Big Steve's RV Park & Marina
- Ray Lake House
Some of our favorite hotels and motels in Tyler
Tyler is the closest large city to Lake Palestine, and offers a full range of hotels, motels, B&Bs and other lodging and accommodations.
- Courtyard by Marriott, new in 2010 - 7424 South Broadway - near Kohl's, across from Carmike 14 Theater
- Hampton Inn and Suites Tyler South - Opened in the fall of 2015 at the Villages at Cumberland Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott - Opened in the fall of 2014, on Heritage Drive, just off Broadway and next to Kohl's Department Store
- Homewood Suites - near SE Loop 323 and Troup Highway, at 3104 Golden Road, offering 113 suites. Phone 903.593.7880. Opened in October of 2016.
- Hilton Garden Inn - South Broadway at Grande Boulevard, on the Rose Rudman Recreational Trail, close to Clear Springs Texas Seafood and Spring Creek Bar-B-Que
- Holiday Inn Tyler South Broadway - South Broadway, near Chuy's and Panera Bread, across from Outback Steakhouse and Olive Garden
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites South - Loop 323 SE at University
- Staybridge Suites University Area - just off East Loop 323; opened in 2011, close to UT-Tyler and the Tyler medical district
- LaQuinta Inn and Suite University Area - just off East Loop 323; opened in January 2015
- Best Western Plus Southpark Inn & Suites - just off South Broadway, next to Holiday Inn Select
- Candlewood Suites - off South Broadway on Rieck Road
- Comfort Suites - off South Broadway on Rieck Road
- Sleep Inn & Suites - just off South Broadway, on Donnybrook Avenue near Rieck Road, across from the Rose Rudman Trail and Premier Fitness
The Tyler area features a number of RV parks in all parts of the city, and in all directions from the city. Listed below are a sampling of those available to RVers:
- Lake Palestine Resort RV Park - on Texas Highway 155 just off the Lake Palestine bridge
- Flat Creek Marina & RV Camping - 20758 Twin Oaks Drive, Chandler, TX 75758. Phone: 903-849-6356. Also, visit Flat Creek Marina on Facebook or email Flat Creek Marina
- Lake Palestine Gateway RV Park - 1300 State Highway 31 East, Chandler, TX 75758. Phone 903-849-0126
- JB's RV Resort - on the west side of Lake Palestine, near Chandler, Texas
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park Resort - on the east side of Lake Palestine, in Dogwood City, Texas
- R Place RV Park & Campground - near Lake Palestine and Lake Jacksonville, on US84 between Rusk and Palestine
- Lake Tyler Marina Resort and RV Park - conveniently located in the Concession #1 area at the southwest corner of Lake Tyler
- 5-Star RV Park - 10929 CR 35 (Lavender Road), 2.3 miles south of I-20 and 2.4 miles north of Loop 323
- #1 RV Park of Tyler - 12421 State Highway 31 W, 2 miles west of Tyler's Loop 323. Member of Good Sam Club, Woodalls, and many other fine RV Discount Clubs
- Tyler State Park - north of Tyler
|NOTE: This website has no affiliation or connection with the listed marinas, hotels, B&Bs, RV parks or campgrounds. It is always recommended that travelers do their own research and make informed decisions about the lodging they book.|
- Kiepersol Estates: On the grounds of a beautiful winery near Bullard, just minutes south of Tyler ... find the best deal, compare prices, and read reviews at TripAdvisor
- Woldert-Spence Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn: northeast corner of Vine Avenue and Woldert Street, near downtown Tyler ... read what other travelers have to say, on TripAdvisor
- Chilton Grand Bed & Breakfast: 433 S. Chilton Avenue, near downtown Tyler
- Dogwood Hill B&B: north of Tyler, and just north of Tyler State Park, between Lindale and Winona
Tyler Pounds Regional Airport (TYR) is a state-of-the-art regional airport completely rebuilt in 2002.
The airport features American Eagle jet service to the DFW airport, on-site parking, rental car facilities and easy access from various areas of East Texas.
The airport is located only 10 minutes west of downtown Tyler on Texas Highway 64, at 700 Skyway Boulevard. It also has easy access from Toll 49.
The IATA airport code is TYR. Rental cars are available on site from Hertz, Avis, and National; on-site short-term and long-term parking is also available.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Villages Resort at Lake Palestine