Lake Palestine and Tyler Area Lodging, Hotels and Cabins
If you are visiting for a week or a month, the Lake Palestine area offers hotels, RV parks, campgrounds, condo rentals, bed & breakfasts, home rentals, lakefront resorts, and other accommodations.
|This website has no affiliation or connection with the listed hotel and lodging properties. It is always recommended that travelers do their own research and make informed decisions about the hotels and lodgings they book.
Staying on or near the Lake?
- Ray Lake House - located just south of Coffee City on Ledbetter creek. It is approximately 1,000 sq. feet, one bedroom with two double beds, a bath with shower, and a large Kitchen, Dining, and Den area. Direct TV at the house, and a 320 sq. foot screened in deck on the lake side.
- Pelican Point Lake Estate - located about 15 miles SSW of Tyler, on the south shore of Lake Palestine situated on five acres of gardens, forests and open expanse. The house itself is 7,600 sq. feet with 7 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 2 half baths, and is designed to sleep 20 people comfortably. 22821 Lime Street, Frankston TX 75763
Staying in Tyler
Tyler is the closest large city to Lake Palestine, and offers a full range of hotels, motels, B&Bs and other lodging and accommodations. Read more about lodging and TripAdvisor reviews ...
- Courtyard by Marriott, new in 2010 - 7424 South Broadway - near Kohl's, across from Carmike 14 Theater
- Hampton Inn and Suites Tyler South - Opened in the fall of 2015 at the Villages at Cumberland Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott - Opened in the fall of 2014, on Heritage Drive, just off Broadway and next to Kohl's Department Store
- Homewood Suites - near SE Loop 323 and Troup Highway, at 3104 Golden Road, offering 113 suites. Phone 903.593.7880. Opened in October of 2016.
- Hilton Garden Inn - South Broadway at Grande Boulevard, on the Rose Rudman Recreational Trail, close to Clear Springs Texas Seafood and Spring Creek Bar-B-Que
- Holiday Inn Tyler South Broadway - South Broadway, near Chuy's and Panera Bread, across from Outback Steakhouse and Olive Garden
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites South - Loop 323 SE at University
RV Parks in the Lake Palestine and Tyler Texas Area
The Tyler area features a number of RV parks in all parts of the city, and in all directions from the city. Listed below are a sampling of those available to RVers:
- JB's RV Resort - on the west side of Lake Palestine, near Chandler, Texas
- R Place RV Park & Campground - near Lake Palestine and Lake Jacksonville, on US84 between Rusk and Palestine
- Tyler RV Park - 9161 County Road 2192 in Tyler. Phone 903.871.1111
- 5-Star RV Park - 10929 CR 35 (Lavender Road), 2.3 miles south of I-20 and 2.4 miles north of Loop 323
- #1 RV Park of Tyler - 12421 State Highway 31 W, 2 miles west of Tyler's Loop 323. Member of Good Sam Club, Woodalls, and many other fine RV Discount Clubs
|This website has no affiliation or connection with the listed lodging properties and RV parks. It is always recommended that travelers do their own research and make informed decisions about the hotels and RV parks they book.
Bed and Breakfasts in Tyler
Flying into Tyler?
Tyler Pounds Regional Airport
Tyler Pounds Regional Airport (TYR) is a state-of-the-art regional airport completely rebuilt in 2002.
The airport features American Eagle jet service to the DFW airport, on-site parking, rental car facilities and easy access from various areas of East Texas.
The airport is located only 10 minutes west of downtown Tyler on Texas Highway 64, at 700 Skyway Boulevard. It also has easy access from Toll 49. The IATA airport code is TYR. Rental cars are available on site from Hertz, Avis, and National; on-site short-term and long-term parking is also available.
USA Travel Information