Lake Palestine Area Restaurants and Dining Options
Dining in the Lake Palestine Area
Among other restaurant options in the area:
Chandler - North of the Lake
- Wade's Place - on East Main Street in Chandler. We've met Wade, and he runs a great seafood restaurant, serving crawfish, shrimp, fish, gumbo, hand-cut rib-eye steaks, burgers, salads and much more. They are located at the railroad tracks just a block south of Highway 31. We've dined there are recently as the spring of 2020, and it is highly recommended for great food, friendly service and a comfortable atmosphere. Phone 903.849.2729, or Wade's Place on Facebook
- San Pedro's Mexican Restaurant - 404 State Highway 31 East. Phone 903.849.2800, or visit San Pedro's on Facebook
- Los Dos Potrillos - 401 SH 31 West in Chandler. Phone 903.849.6000, or visit Los Dos Potrillos on Facebook
- Taco Bell
- Sonic Drive-In
- Pop's Honey Fried Chicken
Noonday Area - Northeast of the Lake
- The Blue Noonday Store - in the community of Noonday, north of the lake on Hwy 155 at Big Eddy Road, serving burgers and comfort food ... a favorite for 20 years or more! We've stopped there for breakfast and lunch, for their hamburgers, prime steak meat market, fresh groceries, vegetables, groceries, cold drinks, and more ... plus gasoline and fresh flowers. Call the Noonday Store at 903.534.9498 for more information.
- Sonic Drive-In - On Hwy 155 at the intersection with 2661, across from Brookshires Grocery
- Taco Bell - Hwy 155 at the intersection with 2661
- Subway - Hwy 155 at the intersection with 2661
- Dairy Queen - On Hwy 155 at Big Eddy Road
Frankston - South of the Lake
- Boxcar BBQ
- Milanos Pizza
- Dairy Queen
- Our Country Kettle
Dogwood City and Coffee City - Around the Lake
- Pop's Honey Fried Chicken restaurant at 22005 Highway 155 in Dogwood City ... Phone 903.825.6325
- Milano's Pizza
Dining in Tyler
Tyler offers a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, grills and other dining venues, from small local eateries to national chain restaurants.
Available cuisines include American fare, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, Oriental, seafood, steaks, burgers, and most any other taste and food tradition.
The last couple of years have been busy for the restaurant industry in Tyler, with the openings of new dining venues such as Chuy's, Chipotle, Panera Bread, Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, Abuelo's, Corner Bakery and many others.
National restaurants such as Outback, Chile's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, BJ's, Applebee's, TGI Fridays, Cheddars and McAlisters all have locations in Tyler.
In addition, many local eateries are well known, such as Stanley's Bar-b-Cue, Chez Bazan, Bruno's Pizza, and the Sonoma Grill.